First Congregational Church (FCC), Oshkosh, Wisconsin
First Congregational Church Home Page
Search all FCC pages
(last updated .03-19-2017)
- This Site's FAQ
| Home Page
| Site Maps
| Search this site
This Site is Best Viewed With Any Browser
This page only lists changes to the FCC related pages at this domain.
There is no "What's New" page at
Note: all links in bold-faced type are off-site pages not
Links for the First Congregational Church pages mentioned below:
FCC Web site - FCCoshkosh.org (New 03-22-2002)
FCC Web site - forministry.com (old site)
- Co-Pastors' Page (obs.)
- Ministries Page (obs.)
- Youth Page (obs.)
- Schedule Page (obs.)
FCC Web site - execpc.com (obs.)
Sunday Morning Task Force [Archive] (obs.)
- Please post your thoughts to this message board. (obsolete)
FCC Web site - geocities.com (obs.)
Past Sermons Page
FCC Table of Contents
Search all FCC pages
- 10-21-2015:,After 27 years at FCC Oshkosh, Carol and Ralph Dibiasio-Snyder
retired last month. Our Interim Pastor, Rev. Jack Seville, began his ministry
here this past week. Started making updates on this site to reflect this
- 5-28-2008: Please note the changes on the
Past Sermons page. All known sermon
titles (1-02-2000 to date) are now listed.
- 5-25-2008: Re-installed here all pages that were previously at the
Church's execpc.com Web site. All links here to that site have
- 3-25-2004: Updated all the old forministry.com pages to point
to the new fccoshkosh.org site.
- 8-03-2002: Added a link above to the Church's
"Sunday Morning Task Force" page at geocities.com.
- 3-26-2002: Added a new page,
Past Anthems of the Chancel Choir,
to the execpc.com site.
- 3-23-2002: Updated all execpc.com site pages with
the new primary FCCoshkosh.org site's.
- 3-22-2002: The newly installed FCCoshkosh.org site
Also added a new
"Thanks for the link" section to the
"Search all FCC pages" page for sites that link to the FCC Web site, and
sent an E-Mail notice to each site's Webmaster about our new URL and
new Church Staff E-Mail addresses.
- 3-16-2002: Updated all execpc.com site pages so that
all links not at execpc.com are in bold-faced type. Added a
link to the "Search all FCC pages" page on all execpc.com pages.
- 3-14-2002: Pastor Ralph DiBiasio-Snyder became the editor of the old
in preparation for the announcement of the new
UCC-sponsored FCCoshkosh.org site
which all the Church staff will be able to update. I will remain
editor of the execpc.com site until further notice, and
will continue mentioning on this "What's New" page, major changes to
any of the three sites.
- 2-23-2002: Updated the Past Sermons page.
- 1-03-2002: Updated the Youth Page.
- 11-04-2001: Updated the Co-Pastors' and Past Sermons
pages. Added full-text Past Sermons for
9-30-2001, 9-09-2001, 7-09-2000, 7-02-2000, 6-18-2000, 5-28-2000.
- 10-06-2001: Added full-text Past Sermon for
- 7-09-2001: Added full-text Past Sermons for
6-17-2001, 7-01-2001. Also added links to the
FCC - ExecPC Table of Contents for the additional pages at
this site which cannot be installed at ForMinistry.com.
- 7-01-2001: Updated the Co-Pastors' and Past Sermons
- 6-03-2001: Added the June schedule from the Church "Tidings" to the
Co-Pastors' Page page.
- 5-05-2001: Added all the sermon topics and/or titles I have to the
Past Sermons page, and removed the FastCounter code until I can
find out why it no longer works.
- 1-28-2001: Added full-text Past Sermons for
1-07-2001, 1-14-2001, 1-21-2001, 1-28-2001.
- 1-06-2001: Added sermon topics through February 18th.
- 12-26-2000: Finally figured out how to override the tiny default font
at ForMinistry.com, and updated all pages with the larger, more
readable font. Now, only the unchangeable page menu at the bottom of
every page is in the default font, which is almost too tiny for our
elderly members to read.
- 12-02-2000: Added sermon topics through the end of December to the
- 11-19-2000: Added full-text Past Sermons for
7-16-2000, 7-23-2000, 7-30-2000, 8-20-2000, 8-27-2000, 10-15-2000,
- 10-01-2000: Added full-text Past Sermons for
9-03-2000, 9-10-2000, 9-17-2000 and 9-24-2000, and updated the
- 9-03-2000: Changed the Schedule Page to Fall - Spring.
- 9-02-2000: Added sermon topics through October 8th to the
- 8-06-2000: Put on-line the
of our Church history.
- 7-30-2000: Added sermon topics through September 3rd to the
Co-Pastor's Page, and also a note about the award just received
by our recently published Church history.
- 7-23-2000: Added E-Mail addresses for all Church Staff Members at the
bottom of the ForMinistry.com Home Page.
Added Sermon titles and Scripture reading
references through July 30th to the Co-Pastor's Page
or the Past Sermons Page. Added a link on the Summer
Schedule Page to a new page containing the tentative
Fall and Spring Church Schedule.
- 6-18-2000: Added full-text Past Sermons for 2-27-2000 and
3-26-2000, and updated Summer schedules and Service times
on the Schedule Page.
- 5-14-2000: Updated the Co-Pastors' Page, the
Past Sermons Page, and installed the first full-text
Past Sermon, from Easter Sunday, 4-23-2000.
- 5-10-2000: Moved all non-ForMinistry.com pages from the Editor's
personal account to the Church's account.
- 3-26-2000: Added a Mission statement at the bottom of the
ForMinistry.com Home Page.
- 3-19-2000: Added services through Easter to the
- 3-18-2000: Added information
about the Palm Sunday (April 16th) 2:00 pm performance of Bach's
"The Passion According to St. John" at our church to the
Added a new page, Past Sermons from "The Co-Pastors' Page",
and added a link to it at the bottom of the
Added March sermon topics to the
Added "FastCounter" page counters to this page and the
Updated the sermon topics for February 13 and 27 on the
Installed all the Web site pages:
Home Page (aka Introduction or Welcome Page),
Youth Page, and
Schedule Page, and this "What's New" page.
signed on as Webmaster of all FCC related pages at this domain and at
Known links to this page:
Rev. Nancy A. Taylor
Please send additions and/or corrections to Doug Henkle:
P.O. Box 331, Ripon, WI 54971-0331
| First Congregational Church Site Map
Copyright © 2000-2017
Douglas H. Henkle, All Rights Reserved.