U.S. First Day Cover Cachet Display Catalog:
Part of the U.S. First Day Cover Cachet Display Catalog
U.S. Scott #751 FDC Cachet List in Planty Order
by Douglas H. Henkle, AFDCS LM #137,
(last updated .01-02-2021)
FDC Publishing Co. Planty Catalog Numbers
Search this site
-- Wisconsin Cachetmakers
-- All Cachetmakers
-- Catalog Numbers
-- Site Map
-- What's New
Previous: Planty #750 Cachet List
-- Next: Planty #752-771 Cachet List
-- All Lists
This page lists all First Day Cover (FDC) Cachets for U.S. Scott
#751 in Planty Catalog Number Order.
U.S. Scott #751 was issued on 10-10-1934 at Omaha, NE - (1¢)
U.S. Scott #751-nn = each cachet's Planty Catalog number.
Trans Mississippi-Yosemite Souvenir Sheet
Minkus CM140 [2003 Krause-Minkus Catalog, p. 205]
U.S. Scott #751-nn = e.g. http://www.folklib.net/fdc/bibliog/planty-751.shtml#751-GP1 - each cachet on this page can be linked to individually by using "#" and its shown Planty Catalog Number.
VII:nn = the page number(s) this cachet is documented in Mellone's Planty Photo Encyclopedia of Cacheted First Day Covers, 1997, Volume VII, 2nd ed.
[Planty's Photo Encyclopedia of Cacheted F.D.C.s, 1981, Volume VI, 1st ed. cannot be indexed because it has no 1,2,3... sequential page numbers.]
(was ...) = the Cachetmaker identification in the 1st edition was unknown or incorrect.
[#nnn, ...] = references to articles in the AFDCS (American First Day Cover Society's) journal, FIRST DAYS.
Cachetmaker's name link = click on the name for possible birth/death dates, website links and/or FIRST DAYS article references for that Cachetmaker.
ACE #, RCD # = only the Cachetmaker's
Art Cover Exchange and
Registered Cachet Director membership numbers are listed here.
Click on their name for their possible other AFDCS, ANCS or USCS membership numbers that I know about.
(GP) General Purpose
- U.S. Scott #751-1 - R.C. Beazell (Robert Carson) -- VII:59-60
- U.S. Scott #751-2 - Charles Stephen (C.S.) Anderson -- VII:60
- U.S. Scott #751-3 - Ralph Dyer -- VII:60
- U.S. Scott #751-4 - Albert C. Roessler (Charles) -- VII:60
- U.S. Scott #751-5 - Dr. Harry C. Ioor, RCD #107 -- VII:60-61
- U.S. Scott #751-6 - F.R. Rice (Frederick Roger) -- VII:61
- U.S. Scott #751-7 - unknown -- VII:61
- U.S. Scott #751-8 - Beverly Hills -- VII:61-62
- U.S. Scott #751-9 - Henry Grimsland -- VII:62
- U.S. Scott #751-10 - Washington Stamp Club of the Air -- VII:62
- U.S. Scott #751-11 - unknown -- VII:62
- U.S. Scott #751-12 - D.J. Kapner (Donald Joseph) -- VII:62
- U.S. Scott #751-13 - Fairway -- VII:62
- U.S. Scott #751-14 - Hertelle Stamp Co. (was unknown) -- VII:63
- U.S. Scott #751-15 - possible Ed Kee (John Edward) (was Top Notch) -- VII:63
- U.S. Scott #751-16 - Top Notch (was unknown) -- VII:63
- U.S. Scott #751-17 - Omaha Philatelic Society -- VII:63-64
- U.S. Scott #751-18 - Imperial -- VII:64
The above 18 Planty Catalog Numbers are those #751 cachets known at the time the 1978 Planty 1st edition was published. The following is all the newly reported Planty Catalog Numbers which only appear in the 1997 Planty 2nd edition.
- U.S. Scott #751-19 - Covered Wagon -- VII:64
- U.S. Scott #751-20 - Albert E. Gorham (Elliot) -- VII:64
- U.S. Scott #751-21 - Woodrow Maloney -- VII:64-65
- U.S. Scott #751-22 - Louis G. Nix (Gregor) -- VII:65
- U.S. Scott #751-23 - Albert B. Parsons -- VII:65
- U.S. Scott #751-24 - Earl G. Planty (Gerald), ACE #207 -- VII:65
- U.S. Scott #751-25 - J.A. Roy (James) -- VII:65
- U.S. Scott #751-26 - Washington Service (David Davenport) -- VII:65-66
- U.S. Scott #751-27 - unknown -- VII:66
- U.S. Scott #751-28 - unknown -- VII:66
- U.S. Scott #751-29 - unknown -- VII:66
- U.S. Scott #751-30 - unknown -- VII:66
- U.S. Scott #751-31 - unknown -- VII:66
- U.S. Scott #751-32 - unknown -- VII:67
- U.S. Scott #751-33 - Linprint -- VII:67
(GP) General Purpose
- U.S. Scott #751-GP1 - unknown -- VII:67
Return to the top of the page Menu
Page created by Douglas H. Henkle,