UW Oshkosh: A Celebration of Scholarship
Titles by Author/Performer
(last updated .08-15-2002)
The permanent display in the hallways of Dempsey Hall of the covers of
books and other projects written and produced by
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
faculty represents a celebration of the scholarship which enlivens
and renews our intellectual community.
| Titles by
| Other COS Websites
- Carl Ameringer - "State Medical Boards and the Politics of Public Protection"
- Wendell Beane - "The Truth Within You: Faith, Gnostic Visions, and Christ Consciousness"
- Garry Briscoe - "A Compendium of Machine Learning"
- Michael Burayidi - "Downtowns: Revitalizing the Center of Small Urban Communities"
- Michael Burayidi - "Multiculturalism in Cross National Perspective"
- Michael Burayidi - "Urban Planning in a Multicultural Society"
- Michael Burayidi and Alfred Kisubi - "Race and Ethnic Relations in the First Person"
- John Burr - "Philosophy and Contemporary Issues"
- John Burr - "World Philosophy; A Contemporary Bibliography"
- Lori Carrell - "The Great American Sermon Survey"
- James Chaudoir - "On the Beach at Night" (CD)
- Linda Christian-Smith - "Becoming a Woman Through Romance"
- Linda Christian-Smith - "Everyday Knowledge and Uncommon Truths"
- Linda Christian-Smith - "Texts of Desire: Essays on Fiction"
- Linda Christian-Smith - "The Politics of the Textbook"
- Gary Coll - "Graphic Communication"
- Gary Coll - "Mass Communication Law in Wisconsin"
- Kathleen Corley - "Private Women, Public Meals"
- C.W. Fetter - "Applied Hydrogeology"
- C.W. Fetter - "Contaminant Hydrogeology"
- Craig Fiedler - "Behavioral Approach to Assessment of Youth with Emotional/Behavioral Disorders"
- Craig Fiedler - "Making a Difference: Advocacy Competencies for Special Education"
- Doug Flaherty - "Good Thief Come Home"
- Doug Flaherty - "Last Hunt"
- Al Folker - "Targeting Workplace Trauma"
- Michael Ford - "Reaching Readers"
- Michael Ford - "Where Have all the Bluebirds Gone?"
- Kay Gainacopulos - "Searl Picket Saxophone Quartet" (CD)
- Claire Gavin-Meisenheimer - "Improving Quality: A Guide to Effective Programs"
- Margaret Humadi Genisio - "Holistically Integrating the Language Arts"
- Margaret Humadi Genisio - "Linking Literacy to Young Lives at Home"
- Daniel Gier - "La Castilla Rural en la Narrative de Posguerra"
- Kenneth Grieb - "Guatemalan Caudillo"
- Kenneth Grieb - "The U.S and Huerta"
- Martin Gruberg - "A Case Study in U.S. Urban Leadership"
- Andrea Gullickson - "Classical WiZARDS!" (CD)
- Andrea Gullickson - "Fantasy for WiZARDS!" (CD)
- Marilyn Hart - "Statistical Process Control for Health Care"
- Douglas Heil - "Prime-Time Authorship"
- Marguerite Helmers - "Writing Students: Composition Testimonials and Representations of Students"
- Kathryn Henn-Reinke - "Assessment Portfolios for Elementary Students"
- Patricia Hodgell - "Dark of the Gods"
- Patricia Hodgell - "Seeker's Mask"
- Don Hones - "Educating New Americans: Immigrant Lives and Learning"
- Adrian Ivakhiv - "Claiming Sacred Ground"
- Norris Jones - "Laboratory Manual for Physical Geology"
- Jack Kile & Lou Rosetti - "Early Intervention for Special Populations of Infants and Toddlers"
- Alfred Kisubi and Michael Burayidi - "Race and Ethnic Relations in the First Person"
- David Lande - "From Somewhere in England"
- David Lande - "I Was with Patton"
- David Lande - "Messerschmitt 109"
- David Lande - "Rommel in North Africa"
- Larry Lang - "Strategy for Personal Finance"
- Alan Lareau - "Kurt Tucholsky - Discographie"
- Estella Lauter - "Teaching Literature and Other Arts"
- Ed Linenthal - "History of Wars: The Enola Gay and other Battles for the American Past"
- Ed Linenthal - "Preserving Memory: the Struggle to Create America's Holocaust Museum"
- Ed Linenthal - "Sacred Ground: Americans and their Battlefields"
- Ed Linenthal - "Symbolic Defense: The Cultural Significance of the Strategic Defense Initiative"
- Ed Linenthal - "The Unfinished Bombing: Oklahoma City in American Memory"
- Mike Lizotte - "Antarctic Sea Ice: Biological Processes; Interactive and Variability"
- Payton MacDonald - "Verederos, Music For Flute and Percussion" (CD)
- Susan H. McFadden - "Aging and the Meaning of Time: A Multidisciplinary Exploration"
- Susan H. McFadden - "Aging, Spirituality, and Religion: A Handbook"
- Susan H. McFadden - "Handbook of Emotion, Adult Development, and Aging"
- Susan H. McFadden - "The Role of Emotions in Social and Personality Development: History, Theory and Research"
- Roberta Maguire - "Conversations with Albert Murray"
- Joan R. Markos - "Edit! Revise! Rewrite! Exercises in the Writing Process"
- Joan R. Markos - "50 Grammar Quizzes"
- Joan R. Markos - "Essential Grammar Review"
- Marshall Missner - "On Aristotle"
- Marshall Missner - "On Hobbes"
- Donald Mocker - "Teaching Reading to Adults"
- Thomas Naps - "Fundamentals of C++ and Data Structures"
- Thomas Naps - "Introduction to Computer Science with C++"
- Thomas Naps - "Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis with C++"
- Adele Newson - "Winds of Change: The Transforming Voices of Caribbean Women Writers and Scholars"
- Andrew O'Shaughnessy - "An Empire Divided: The American Revolution and the British Caribbean"
- Gregory Olson - "Mansfield and Vietnam: A Study in Rhetorical Adaption"
- Baron Perlman and Lee McCann - "Recruiting Good College Faculty: Practical Advice for a Successful Search"
- Ron Rindo - "Secrets Men Keep"
- Andrew E. Robson - "Thinking Globally"
- Thomas Rowland - "George B. McClellan Civil War History"
- Simon Sibelman - "Silence in the Novels of Elie Wiesel"
- James Simmons - "What Government Can Do: Dealing with Poverty and Inequality"
- Kate Sontag - "After Confession"
- Bron Taylor - "Ecological Resistance Movements: The Global Emergence of Radical and Popular Environment"
- Bron Taylor - "Affirmative Action at Work"
- Charles Thomas - "Latin American Theatre in Translation: An Anthology of Works from Mexico, The Caribbean, and Southern Cone"
- Charles Thomas - "The Secret Holy War of Santiago de Chile"
- Charles Thomas - "The Theatre of Marco Antonio de la Parra"
- Judith Thorpe - "Media Criticism"
- Carolyn Wells - "Social Work Day to Day, The Experience of Generalist Social Work Practice"
- Carolyn Wells - "Social Work Ethics Day to Day: Guidelines for professional Practice"
- Carolyn Wells - "Social Work Experience"
- Carolyn Wells - "Stepping to the Dance: The Training of a Family Therapist"
- Kazimierz Zaniewski - "The Atlas of Ethnic Diversity in Wisconsin"
- Michael Zimmerman - "Science, Nonscience and Nonsense: Approaching Environmental Literacy"
Please send additions and/or corrections to Doug Henkle:
P.O. Box 331, Ripon, WI 54971-0331
Return to my Home Page
| top of page
Copyright © 2002-2017
Douglas H. Henkle, All Rights Reserved.